EWC30PDE review by Ibanez

Ibanez: EWC30PDE

Purchased from: Craigs Music

I recomend custom lights strings as it is really easy to play not like some guitars where you really need to press down which makes fret buzz really active. It really suites a fingerpicking bluegrass style in my opinion but it is good for stuff like newton faulkner when he taps. The sound is really full and rich when plugged in even sounds good whith some heavy gain and distortion. Recentley though I have been reciving horrible fret buzz on each of the 2 frets on the eadgbe strings which is really annoying but overall really fantastic sound.

My overall impression on this guitar is amazing the best quality guitar I have had yet in all my 5 years of playing and if it where to get stolen I whould defanitly kill the person Who knicked it and get a new one I play alot of metal but when I'm in no mood for it i can wind down n play some other things on this beast of a guitar!.

The reliability of this beast is ace it hasn't broke on me yet and I highly dout it will!. The hard wear is good but the tonal nobs might only might get damaged as there a weird shape so it's kinda hard to turn but I dought they will get damaged. This guitar will withstand lots of gigs I garentee I haven't experianced a gig with this guitar yet as I have had no need to but if I did I wdnt take a backup and the finish isnt coming of anytime soon.

I Thing this guitar has a really amazing set up has been my fav Acoustic I have tried a few in my time but this guitar is great I really strongly recommend it. The action on this guitar is soooo great its the easiyest thing to play. This guitar has no flaws what so ever.

This guitar has got many features that makes this guitar reall great it has grover tuners if I remember correctly. It is an electro Acoustic. It has phase tonal nobs which consits of volume bass treble and middle and also a notch. Frequency it also has got a built in tuner which make this a great portable/gigable guitar and is extremley handy. The tuners are non locking but are pretty tight and arnt going to move easy without force which is great as I hate my guitars detuned. It was made in china it has 20 frets with a really nice emblem around the 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14th frets but small black dots on the upper side of neck. The finish is really nice it hasn't really scratched although not entirley sure what it is but most likley varnished. The neck s resnobly thing which for me makes playing easier as I can move around alot when needed.

IbanezMayhem674
    CryingAlone wrote: grammar is making it hard to read, I could'nt finish
    I agree, Couldn't get through very much.
    almightycrammer
    Hey, I know that the grammar isn't really good. But we're all smart enough to understand his points and opinions right? Though I would really appreciate if he would improve his grammar. But hey, as long as it's understandable: it's fine by me.
    stereotapis
    Well, because of the poor English of joeyjordison100, some of his ideas where not clear to me, and yes, I too couldn't finish it :| anyway, thanks for the review
    Change_In_Story
    I own a EW and the sound they produce is amazing especially for the price tag. They definitely aren't Taylors but you can get within a ball park to a similar sound for 1,000's less. I've had mine for a year and it has really treated me well. Mine has some trouble with the 1/4 in plug. The sound cuts off randomly and a guitar tech said that he found nothing wrong with it when he tried it so I guess I was screwed in that sense,but I usually use it acoustically though. Anyway, these are great guitars overall for tone,playability,and price. They are totally worth it,plus they look sexy!
    Shred-Hed
    Check your truss rod if you wanna fix that buzzing on the second fret, if you switched to custom lights, it could maybe use a little loosening.