PF5L review by Ibanez

Ibanez: PF5L

The sounds of this guitar is amazing, I absolutly love it. It has a rich full sound of an high-end acoustic and can make a beautiful high-pitch sounds. The sounds that it can make have tonnes of variety from a screeching high to a low grumble. I have no dislikes about this guitar it's the perfect size for me and has the nicest sound I have ver heard from an acoustic. I play classic rock and blues and this guitar suits me perfectly. No complaints, five stars.

I play classic rock (AC/DC, Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, etc.) and blues (Muddy Waters, a little ZZ Top) and this guitar is a perfect match no question. I've been playing for 3 years and have owned the guitar for 2. I'm in between electric guitars right now so all I play is this guitar. If this guitar were stolen I would get it back and buy a new one so I could have 2 (I love it that much). I love everyhting about this guitar and there is nothing to hate about it. My fav. quality about this guitar is the sound, absolutly beautiful. This guitar is all I ever want in a acoustic simple, beatiful and play like a dream (and I got it used to).

The guitar was set-up so well at the factory that I have had this guitar for 2 years and not had to have any repairs or even minor adjustments. The neck is set perfectly with the body, no twists. This guitay has no flaws at all, and I love every minute of playing it.

Professional features and quality at an affordable price are the cornerstone of the Performance series acoustic guitars. The people at Ibanez understand that you don't want to pay a fortune for your acoustic while at the same time not sacrificing sound. This is the premise that the Performance series works on. The Ibanez PF5-LNT comes to you thoroughly inspected and set up according to the highest of standards. Guaranteed satisfaction is a definite byproduct of this piece. Performance series lefthanded dreadnought acoustic guitar featuring a spruce top, die-cast tuners, and a natural gloss finish.

relayer1
    Is it a SOLID spruce top, or a laminate? Why even mention spruce if you don't say if it's a laminate?
    mgear
    No offense, but the review -- or at least the first part of it -- sure sounds like a canned but of marketing straight from Ibanez.
    RKyoungmusician
    i play alot of things classic rock blues jazz rock reagga and other things,and this guitar is perfect by far its.im eleven (i know young right dont criticize)and ive been playing for about 2 years.ive owned 3 acoustics and 2 electrics.and i perfer this for anything over everything ive owned or have played.this guitar is everything i want in a guitar simple amazingly beautiful sound and plays like a dream.(and my dad who doesnt know types of guitars got it in a pawned shop with only 2 scratches that were barly noticable,WHO WOULD WANT TO PAWNED THIS TYPE OF GUITAR IN ALMOST MINT CONDITION?!?!?!??!?: