PF5L Review

manufacturer: Ibanez date: 06/16/2005 category: Acoustic Guitars

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Ibanez: PF5L
 8.9
 7.7
 3,557
review (1) 3 comments vote for this gear:
PF5L Reviewed by: unregistered, on june 16, 2005

Features: Professional features and quality at an affordable price are the cornerstone of the Performance series acoustic guitars. The people at Ibanez understand that you don't want to pay a fortune for your acoustic while at the same time not sacrificing sound. This is the premise that the Performance series works on. The Ibanez PF5-LNT comes to you thoroughly inspected and set up according to the highest of standards. Guaranteed satisfaction is a definite byproduct of this piece. Performance series lefthanded dreadnought acoustic guitar featuring a spruce top, die-cast tuners, and a natural gloss finish. // 10

Sound: The sounds of this guitar is amazing, I absolutly love it. It has a rich full sound of an high-end acoustic and can make a beautiful high-pitch sounds. The sounds that it can make have tonnes of variety from a screeching high to a low grumble. I have no dislikes about this guitar it's the perfect size for me and has the nicest sound I have ver heard from an acoustic. I play classic rock and blues and this guitar suits me perfectly. No complaints, five stars. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar was set-up so well at the factory that I have had this guitar for 2 years and not had to have any repairs or even minor adjustments. The neck is set perfectly with the body, no twists. This guitay has no flaws at all, and I love every minute of playing it. // 10

Overall Impression: I play classic rock (AC/DC, Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, etc.) and blues (Muddy Waters, a little ZZ Top) and this guitar is a perfect match no question. I've been playing for 3 years and have owned the guitar for 2. I'm in between electric guitars right now so all I play is this guitar. If this guitar were stolen I would get it back and buy a new one so I could have 2 (I love it that much). I love everyhting about this guitar and there is nothing to hate about it. My fav. quality about this guitar is the sound, absolutly beautiful. This guitar is all I ever want in a acoustic simple, beatiful and play like a dream (and I got it used to). // 10

Comments