TCY10 Talman review by Ibanez

Ibanez: TCY10 Talman

Purchased from: Ams

Well it fits my music style good my style is acoustic but I also like the pickup so I can plug it up to and amp and play around with the sound. It has a vary rich sound and bright soung to it. It dosen't have much variety to the sound the selector switch not much.

I play christain punk music and it's a real good match. I've been playing for bout 3 years now. I own a Montana and it not good compared to the Ibanez. Nothing I would have asked before buying. If it were stolen I would buy another one ASAP. The small body the thing I hate is really nothin my fav feature is the selector switch. I compared to Fender and Yamaha this had the best price with the kind of excellent quality it's got.

Yes it will it has great duribility. I've tuned it and once its tuned for bout two months they don't move. The strap buttons have not come lose yet. You can depend on this one u wouldnt need a back up. The finish is like concrete I've droped a couple of time and the finish has still not chiped.

The factory did an excellent job they put evything together perfect no dents, scratches, lose parts, and the selector switches were perfect.

I'm not sure of the year it was made or where for that matter. It has 21 frets and good thin neck maple wood. Polished finish on the overall guitar. It has a Teleacoustic shape to the body. It has a Tele style bridge. And it has active electronics EQ built in pickup. It has a tree way selector switch. Locking tuners and they are silver. Nothing comes with it.