Scout review by Indiana

Indiana: Scout

This guitar has a great sound to it. It has no fret buzz yet, and the strings do not buzz open, either. It is a guitar that is well-suited for you to bring to a small gathering.(Backyard BBQ, Sitting around a campfire, Etc. ) It can hold it's own to a bunch of people talking loud. This guitar suits my music styles well. I play mostly classic rock. I also play everything else, too. Like I said, it is an acoustic guitar, which means I can't really use any amps with it.

I play classic rock, and I also play country with this guitar. The acoustic sound does good with classic country songs. This guitar also sounds excellent as a clean guitar in classic rock. If it were stolen, I would probably buy a Brand New one. There's not very much to hate about the guitar. If it needed anything, that anything would be electronics. I compared it to five other acoustic guitars in the same price range, but this one sounded the greatest.

This guitar is one of the main guitars I carry around with me to practice with. This guitar has great hardware. However if I were to go hardcore with it, I would replace the tuners. It only has one strap button, which is pretty solid right now. I could depend on it for playing Live, but I always have a backup just in case anything were to go wrong. The finish is rather good for a guitar that I bought for less than $100.

I bought the guitar used from a pawn shop, so I don't know any of the attributes it had when it was made in the factory. This acoustic guitar has a great body, bridge, neck, headstock, and fretboard. The wood is of excellent quality. The only rusted hardware I found on this acoustic guitar were the strings, which I replaced with a Brand New set. It also only has one strap button on it.

I bought the guitar used, so I don't know the year it was made, or where it was made. It has a thick neck, and it has a Dreadnought body. The bridge uses bone pegs to hold the strings in the holes. This is an acoustic guitar, so it has no electronics, what'soever. This guitar has great tuners, but they are factory made. I bought the guitar from a pawn shop, so I did not get any other accessories with it.

ke69lm
    I got my Scout from a friend for free. he got one of Ovation's higher end lines for his birthday, brand new, so he gave me his Indiana because I wanted to learn how to play. He still has his Ovation, and he still asks me if I want to trade every two or three weeks XD