Scout review by Indiana

• Reviewer's score: 6.6 Neat
Indiana: Scout

Purchased from: pavlovs music center

This guitar suits my music style that I play on it very well keeps op great I play country music on it. Its an acoustic so I can't use any amps or effects on it.it is noisy loud enough to hear it all through the house when I play it. It has a rich full sound and yes it has a bright and clear sound its an acoustic so no special sounds.

I play country and rock it is best with country its a great match for for me and what I do. I've been playing for 2 years one year with this guitar I own a Morgan electric guitar a Behringer amp and a First Act guitar. I don't regret buying this guitar nor would I need to ask any more questions if it were stolen or lost I would miss it but I would buy this style guitar again along with a Gibson. I did compare it to a silver tone but didn't have the money for the silver tone so I got this one.I love the way it sounds. I don't hate anything about this guitar. My favorite feature would have to be the color. If your looking for a cheap or even a good guitar for learning your search should be over.

This guitar is defiantly not for live on stage performance but great for sitting around the camp fire and playing a tune. I have dropped this guitar 4 or 5 times and is still in good shape it has a few chips and scratches but is still holding up as long as you don't abuse it it will last a long time and hold up. I haven't had a problem with the strap buttons although I would invest in some strap locks. You can depend on it for a small gig in the town I would use it with out a back up without a doubt. I've play this guitar a lot and it has not faded finish is good enough to last.

The guitar was set up well in the factory. You can play almost anything on it. You can just pick it up and go with a little tuning adjustments. This guitar hods tune for months with out being tuned with or without playing action is a little high but I still like it.

Made in I believe 2004 in China. Its a great first guitar for learning. It has 20 frets. A maple neck and rose wood finger board a laminate black top. It's a pine wood. It is a black painted guitar with a cream colored outline. Its a dreadnought body style. The bridge style is I believe a floyd rose. It didn't come with any accessories when I got it. I love this guitar.

Toby Good
    If you can make a low end guitar sound good your playing pretty good.If you have any amount of talent you should be able to.