Colorado review by Jim Harley

Jim Harley: Colorado

Price paid: € 120

Purchased from: guitarbox meppel

This guitar suits my Acoustic style quite well! I mostly play kind of Acoustic rock with it and it's great! I dont use an amp and it has a full sound. Much VARIETY! the sound is also kind of warm and in some way undescribable but i just love it very very very much!

I play mostly pop Folk and rock and it is great BUY IT! I also own an electric Squier Affinity Strat and a Playmate nylon-stirnged guitar grom 30 euro. This guitar was better than some 200 euro guitars I tried and if it wasstolen or lost I would buy another one of these! I Love It Love It Love It.

this guitar would totally be good for a gig. and the electronics never broke down on me so its great. you can always depend on it. but... the trapp buttons make the strap fall of very much thats not really good. For the rest it is good and never had any problems At All!

I got it, tuned it played it loved it. Nice neck and no problems at all. I am dutch so I don't understand the rest of the things I have to fill in here so I'll just fill it up whith This Buy This Guitar!

First I would like to say this is my first review and this is a great guitar, just that you know it. This guitar has 20 frets and there's a cutaway in it. It is possible to amplifie this guitar and there is a treble middle volume and bass on the guitar. No extra accesoires.

wolvenrick
    For the rest it is good
    i loved that part just had to quote kudos fellow dutchman, sounds like a good one
    lawconcept
    I own this guitar for 10 years. This is my first guitar This is my guitar off road, even if she do not have the big quality. she is deserves to have the ringing sound as "acoustic rock" ( radiohead ...) and on the fire camp, she is terrible I do not recommend it for a concert, it has no potential for, this is a guitar for beginners or for people who are afraid to leave their expensive guitar away from home.