LG-755 review by Lucida Artista

Purchased from: Private Music Store

Perfect for the Concert Classical Guitarist. Warm, loud sound makes microphones and amps unneeded. Rich and powerful low and high notes. This guitar can pretty much do what any nylon string classical guitar can do.

I usually play classical and this guitar is perfect for it. In all of my five years of playing I don't think I have ever seen a guitar with a warmer or more powerfull sound. If this one were to wear out I would definitely buy another one. Sometimes I wish that it was Acustic-Electric. I choose this Guitar because of its beutiful sound. Not much that I don't like except that sometimes it seems too loud. All in all this is a quality guitar.

I would trust this guitar with anything but a pick. The hardware is seemingly unbreakable. But as I Said earlier I wouldn't trust it with a pick. It scratches like wax. The finish is thick but it still scratches very easily. But otherwise I would trust it with live playing, or even on a gig without backup. A fairly Reliable guitar.

This guitar (and all other LG-755's) were hand made in Spain. HANDMADE NOT CUSTOM MADE!! Absulutely no flaws in workmanship. Well routed bridge, and perfectly bookmatched top. Actually it is very well made.

It has 17 full frets and 2 single-string frets because fingerboard curves around the sound hole. Fat neck can be annoying at times, but you get used toit. Solid top made of solid mahogany, sides, back and, neck made of alder. Full body with transparent finish (scratches very, very easily) and Wilkinson-style bridge. Lucida Artista standard tuners (Locking) are ok. All in all this is a beutiful spainish made guitar. When playing 16th, 17th, and 18th frets are near impossible.