Passion Flower review by Luna

Luna: Passion Flower

Purchased from: Thomann.de

I play metal so it's not really my style but I still really like it. I use it for acoustic covers like zakk wylde does. I don't use any affects or pedals for this guitar. I play through a Dean 10 watt mean amp and the guitar still sounds real nice! Th 4-band equilizer gives great tone and a full sound.

Its not really good for metal but if you play acoustic it would be a perfect guitar. I would advise getting it st up if you play higher up the fretboard though. My favourite part ofd this guitar is the abalone and pearl inlay of the flower around the sound hole. It is a really pretty guitar.I had the choice of a Tanglewood or this guitar, the Tanglewood would have come better set up but the price difference was quite high. The only thing I wish it had was a bigger headstock!

I have dropped the guitar a few times and it doesn't have a scratch on it. None of the paint has come off and nothing has broken on it. It has never been gigged but I wouldn't mind using it for an acoustic set. My strap has fallen off it a few times but you could just put some strap locks on it.

The guitar had a really high action set-up higher up the neck but lower down the neck it was pretty low. Apart from that everything elsh was great. The luna guitar range are all set up by the guys at Dean guitars. The guitar is really nice and it sounds even better than it looks. The tuning pegs have pearl on them and look and work really nice. The strings did cut into my fingers a bit so I changed them for higher gauge strings.

It is a USA made guitar with a 22 fret rosewood neck.It is a sprucetop guitar with a flame maple body. The Body is quite small as it is a womens/girls guitar. It has a cutaway at the 15th fret so it is easy to reach the 22nd. The guitar is electro-acoustic with a 4-band equilizer. On the body it has a pearl and abalony inlay of a passionflower and the neck inlay has pearl moons on it. The tuners are made from pearl. The headstock is quite small to me because I'm used to heavy metal guitars like Dean but it is a really nice guitar.