DM review by Martin

Martin: DM

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

I have a very wide range of music syles from flatpicking to hard rock to blues. But I mainly use this guitar for Folk or flatpicking. It has a very rich tone and is can be played as loud as you want especially with the pickup. It has a huge variety to it.

I have been playing for about two years and I play just about everything that has a guitar in it. I have a Washburn that I first started playing with and a 69' Hagstrom III. I wish that I would have gotten a better case; thats my only problem. I would probably buy a more expensive Martin. I love the tone of the guitar the best and the volume, my only problem is the tuners; they're a little sticky sometimes due to weather.

This guitar wil take what you can give it. I really am proud of this guitar and I will probably be buying from Martin the rest of my life.

The guitar was put together perfectly. It has no flaws with it except for the case that came with it. It's my only problem but as long as the guitar looks good, I really dont care what the case looks like.

We bought it new and we have had it for about two years now. It has a Rosewood fretboard with 23 frets. It has a solid body top and is a Mahogany body and neck. It has a normal top showing the mahogany wood. The body is a dreadnoght with a normal bridge. We never had to make any adjustments to the guitar yet so almost everything is stock so far. We had a pickup installed into the body so we can amplify it on stage or off. We have a stock case that came with the guitar for free, with a leather strap and a few tools to adjust the neck height.