EM325C review by Maton

Maton: EM325C

Purchased from: Allans Music

Amazing sound. The salesman told me the EM325C was the "choice of professionals" and "the ultimate live guitar" and now I do not doubt him. A rich, and full sound (easily adjustable to individual settings) perfectly suited to what i wanted. Using it through a PA system, I often experience feedback and an unwanted change of volume, bass, etc is needed. Being an acoustic, the sounds are limited (to a certain extent) but its excellent sound makes upo for this.

This being the first 'good' guitar I've bought, i'm over the moon about it. If this were unfortunatley stolen I would definitley buy it again, although perhaps a different model.

This guitar definitley will withstand live playing and will last for years to come. The hardware will last as will the finish. The strap buttons are solid enough, and is a totally depenable guitar.

Made in 2000 22 Frets Maton's acclaimed AP5 pickup system. (Bass, Treble, Volume and Mid-range controls), powered by two AA batteries Rosewood Fingerboard, with Queensland Maple Mahogony for the body A lead came with it, but that was from the guitar shop I bought it from, and has nothing to do with Maton.

Heritageboy
    I LOVE MY MATON!!! Mine is this same model but with a cedar face. Sounds great, looks great! It even smells nice! What more can you ask for? =)
    Aussie5468
    I got one of these as a "freebie" when I purchased a Martin D42K recently. Deal of the century or what??? I love this guitar, I've been playing it a lot more than the Martin lately. Perfect intonation, looks as good as it sounds...
    123-Trav
    lol that is ridiculous. Here, have a free 1500 dollar guitar! Wish i could get it for free
    smokin_joe
    To the reviewer, its noty mahogany for the back and sides (maton doesn't use mahogany) its Queensland walnut.
    cob1292
    great guitar i got one recently and its fantastic action was a bit high on mine
    moanaman
    This guitar is one of my closest friends. Me and Matey even go to the pub together.
    sam_galactic
    Yeh this guitar is a beast, sounds mad live (the AP5 is decent too) and when I record with it. Also it's made only suburb or two away from my place! lol Heritageboy it does smell great! It's the little things...
    Mookus101
    I have the same Maton its very impressive, it never lets me down and the sound is amazing. I love how the guitar has a darken sound, because of the Queensland Walnut. Over all its the Rolls Royce of all acoustic guitars.