TC 601 Review

manufacturer: Morris date: 05/08/2009 category: Acoustic Guitars
Morris: TC 601
It has 19 frets. A solid top and a graphite body. It has got the standard EQ with volume and tone knobs and beautiful gold top finish.
 7.3
 7.6
 1,003
review (1) pictures (1) 1 comment vote for this gear:
TC 601 Reviewed by: unregistered, on may 08, 2009

Purchased from: Some guitar shop

Features: I brough this about 2 years ago in a local guitar shop. It has 19 frets, I think. A solid top and a graphite body. Rosewood finder board and dot inlays, I am not sure what sort of wood it was made of, but I think the it might be maple. It has got the standard EQ with volume and tone knobs and beautiful gold top finish. // 7

Sound: It was so and so when it was not plugged in and are lacking in bass. It sounds totally different when plugged in. The trebles are comming out well, sharp and crisp. The bass improved a little, but perhaps it was no this guitar was made for. Great for playing Acoustic lead though, the higher frets are very assesable which kind of help to bring out the good trebles. On that, I would give it a good sound rating. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: This thing was made in Japan with top class sparking Gold top finish.It was very playable off the self, switches are good are realiable. Good action. The frets are well fittted but you might get your nail stuck a little bit on the bottom end of them. No worry thogh since it was not going to come out, it was just perhaps not been trimed as well. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I have tested it out with time yet, but I think this would last since it was well built. Durabile, sure... I think this is pretty dependable as long as you don't abuse it. Going on stage, it could be a little bit of a attention seeker itslef. All you need to do is to keep it dry and clean. Maybe one day I could show this off to my future grandchildren... // 7

Overall Impression: I ususlly play a little bit of Acoustic blues and gospel music on this baby. What I usually do with this is jam up with another Acoustic guiatr and try to fully exploit its strength on the trebles. Overall Impression is good. I would certainly be stuck with this baby for a little while. // 7

Comments