B20 HG review by Norman

Norman: B20 HG

Purchased from: Métronomie ltée (Rimouski)

For a 500$ Can guitar you won't even see a more professionnal song. Really fits with D'addario's EXP strings who provides an awesome sound. This is not a guitar on which you can play every song but it is perfect for acoustic songs.

I play almost every acoustic song. The sound really match. I've played guitar for a year now but I bought this one 7 months ago. If I lost this guitar I would buy a new one B20 HG cutaway. I really love the quality/price rate. I enjoy the solid rosewood fretboard too! I think I will buy a pickup because it's a really good guitar.

Can't play live because I don't have any pickup. Anything is really though and it will never break. I would prefer to play with this guitar than another really expensive guitar.

The finish is very well done but it get boring it's all brown/beige wood color. When I bought it it was perfect and I had no problems with it since I have it.

Made in 2003 this guitar has 22 frets, rosewood neck. It is made in Quebec, Canada, there is no pickup but you can order one. This is a solid body, I think it is made of maple because the guitar is heavy. There is the Standar HG and it's also avalaible with a cutaway. It has a wood laminated-top finish.