CS347 Celebrity review by Ovation

Ovation: CS347 Celebrity

I usually play an electric but when I play acoustic, this guitar completely matches my music style (soft rock, easy classical). This guitar can really put out, but sometimes thats just not loud enough. I use my Crate 65 watt if I need to be heard. With an amp, this thing can really shine! With three eq adjusting buttons (EQ/out, mid-shift, and pre shape) and a bass, mid and, treble sliding controls, the ultimate acoustic tone is at your fingers!

This guitar is perfect for me as it suits my acoustic style very well. I've been playing for almost 4 years with three other electrics. I used to play my dad's Ovation but now I have my own. I would definitely buy this again because I absolutely love this guitar. There is nothing I hate on the guitar and my favorite feature is the onboard tuner/pre-amp. During the Concert, that was really use ful for changing from a bright, happy tone, to a dark, mellow tone quickly and effortlessly. I compared this to a few Takamine guitars but in the end, I thought this was the better guitar. Overall, I think this guitar is perfect for anyone considering buying an acoustic and I will stand behind this guitar forever.

I bought this guitar to play in a Concert where an acoustic was needed. Onstage this guitar did not let me down and provided a way for me to be heard over the orchestra with marvelous tone. With personal experience onstage, I know I can depend on this guitar without a backup. My dad bought his own Ovation 18 years ago. Even through rigorus playing, the finish and hardware are still in good shape. with that in mind, I can predict that this guitar can stand up to almost anything and still look good.

I bought this guitar right off the floor display and even after it had others playing and messing with it, I didn't have to adjust a thing. The top is perfectly matched together, my friends had a hard time finding out it's a two peice until I told them. I have not found any flaws since I bought it (2 months ago). This guitar is basically perfect. Ovation really pays attention to detail.

Made in the USA in 2005, this guitar is simply beautiful. It has an odd fretbaord, 23 frets on the upper three strings (e, B, and G), 22 on the D, and 21 on the A and E. The body of the guitar is absolutely amazing. The top is a quilted, two peice, black cherryburst maple with one "leaf" for the soundholes and a walnut bridge. It has a bound rosewood fretboard with diamond and dot inlays. The back is made out of the signature, lychrachord and has a mid-depth bowl. It also has one cutaway, an OP-30 pickup, and onboard tuner with a three band EQ to finish it off, the headstock is fitted with gold tuners. This guitar is a real work of art and beauty.

ovation_user05
    hello, pls help me im new hir, im a having a problem in my Ovation Celebrity guitar model:CCO24 black. my prblem is on the lower string 0-1 and in the 9-12 fret i noticed a sound which is bothering my mind almost 2yrs. it sound like buzzing, i try to go in the repair shop which wer i buy the guitar, they will not help me maybe becoz they know that the guitar they sell has a defect. they only do is adjust the neck of the guitar, but nothing happen. where do u think is the problem? and i know this a comment post i dont know wer i wrote my letter in forum becoz im a newbie hir im sorry 4 that and to my grammar. hahaha pls. help me wat to do. pls do not advise me to junk my guitar huh! idiot! coz it worth 490$ us dollar : for a concern person pls e-mail me at kidaudio_05@yahoo.com.ph thanks folks!