104B review by Raimundo

Purchased from: Sound Control

It has a lovely rich sound. Gives crisp, clear sound when played quietly or loudly. Great when played in concerts and the sound really rises above any other guitars playing. The difference in tone when played at the bridge or the fret board is very noticable. A very wide range of sounds.

This guitar is perfect for playing the classical style I often play. I have been playing for about 6 years (since I was 8) and own this guitar and soon a Epiphone Les Paul 'Black Beauty'. The only thing I would have queeried about is the possibility of cutting the nut a little bit deeper to lower the strings. If it were stolen or lost (though I can't see that happening) I would probably buy another model but stick to the quality of Raimundo guitars.

This guitar has no signs of ever being played even after a number of school concerts, lessons, etc. The varnished finish on the body keeps the wood from being scratched. It will not let you down so long as you have a spare set of strings.

The bridge and nut are well made and very solid. The head of the guitar is well put together and helps make this guitar easy to re-string. The only real flaw with the manufacturing of this guitar is that the strings rest a little high above the frets making it difficult to play fast to begin with. Apart from that it is great and looks a million dollars. When I'm not playing it I hang it in my living room as it is a work of art.

This is a beautiful, Spanish made classical guitar. Back and sides made from georgous Bubinga wood and a solid Cedar top. Purchased with gig bag for 180.