S3 review by Santiago

Purchased from: Guitar Teacher

This guitar sounds as good as it looks (if you don't like the way it looks then it sounds awesome anyway), I have been playing it for 4 or 5 years now and I've not gotten bored of the sound it gives. This guitar is not going to be good for playing rock music, but it suits nearly all acoustic styles like classical, jazz etc. you can even play a bit of stairway on it and it sounds perfect. The guitar has a great response in treble tones and bass tones, and they blend together exceptionally well and give an overall warm and rich sound. There is not a buzz any ware on the entire neck.

This guitar is a very good match to my style of playing, it gives a fantastic sound compared to any guitar. I have been playong for 7 years now and I also own 2 electric guitars a twleve string and an Ovation applause as well as a 75 watt amp and a Korag multi effects board. If something happened to it I would deffinatly get a new one beacause it's perfect. I love the way it looks and I don't ha anything about it.

This guitar has been taken everywere with me and the only thing that seems to have gone wrong it once when one of the strings snapped because of very warm conditions and humidity. This guitar will easily withsatnd live playing, but it does not have any means of plugging into an amplifier, but it is very capable of lighting up a large church unamplified, if you were playin outdoors then it would be better to use a mic. This guitar is not indestructable but it is very hard waring, after 4 years and a lot of playing the guitars laquer has not deteriorated in the least.

The guitar was well done when I got it, I did not need to adjust anything. The action was perfect for me it may be a little odd for other people but its perfect for my style of playing (finger picking and chord strumming). The guitar has no flaws at all, it was absolutely perfect condition on receiving and everything was as I should have been apart from the strings were slightly of course on the fretboard.

This classical guitar was habd built in Spain a few years ago (I'm not sure of the exact year but it must be more than 4 years). The fretboard is rosewood and they are the usual widely spaced frets that you would expect form a classical guitar and the neck is a mediumm width for this style and is well shaped and comfotable to play. The neck and the bridge are made from mahogany and the body is all walnut, as you can imagine it looks stunning. The finish is transparent, obvioulsy so you can see the beasutifull wood that this guitar was made from. The body shape is a Concert guitar, but it has a slightly thinner width than a normal classical guitar.

Zepplinne
    Dude, you shouldn't say all the good things about it, you should list some flaws! Every guitar has something thats wrong with it, even though some are great.