Maritime SWS review by Seagull

Seagull: Maritime SWS

Price paid: C$ 800

Purchased from: Fusion Music

Very excellent tone and playability and sounds excellent for playing country and western music. I plugged it in to my Fender Blues Junior III amp it sounded fantastic and very rich. Played it in store on Crate Acoustic ampand it sounded very fantastic there as well.

I play country and western music and this guitar suits me fantstically. I definitely made the right choice in purchasing this beautiful guitar. I was impressed with thetone and playibiliy for the price range that it was in and I would recommend this guitar to anyone.

This guitar was built to last and will play you any show if you take care of it. Finish seems strong. Front strap button needed to be installed in-store, this seems to be the only flaw that it has. I would use this guitar all day without backup, it has an absolutely gorgeous sound that I cn`t get enough of.

This guitar was purchased in absolutely flawless shape, was set up in factory. Action is fantastic. Strap button needed to be installed in-store but Fusion threw that in free. The wood on this guitar was 95% Canadian wood that was used in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way, as all Seagulls are made.

Made in Quebec, Canada in 2010. Very excellent tone and playability. I would recommend this guitar to anyone who wants to upgrade to a beautiful North American made guitar without the price tag of a Gibson or Martin. Solid sides and back made out of solid mahogany. Top made of spruce and neck made of mahogany. Has Quantum I electronics that are made by Godin (same company). Semi-gloss finish.

xcguitar
    i have the rosewood one and it is fantastic. deep rich tone. def worth the price paid
    Dark Canuck
    I just purchased this guitar. first time i picked it up, i fell in love with it. everything from the feel of it to the clean, well balanced, rich tone it has. I totally recommend it. Don't spend thousands of dollars for a brand name, this guitar is the cream of the crop. Proud that its a Canadian guitar! I primarily play folk music, and it suites me well.
    voxman22
    Also have the rosewood. It really is as good as it gets in terms of tone and quality. The slimmer upper bout eliminates the boxy boomy sound you get on other dreadnoughts, and I find it rounds out the tone perfectly.
    GuitarsGood
    I have a cw qi creme brulee, amazing guitar!! The quality and sound is undeniable the best! I got a all solid wood guitar for a very cheap price! Absolutely stunning!And made in Canada....IT just keeps on getting better!