SC CW Flame Maple review by Simon & Patrick

Simon & Patrick: SC CW Flame Maple

Purchased from: Friend

I Play Mainly country, John Lennon and Stevie Ray Vaughan/Jimmie Hendrix Style. And it suits perfectly. Love the Sound. Crystal clear Highs and powerful Lows. It has a Very deep and full sound with a VERY long sustain. And thats what I am looking for the most when I play. It sounds best unplugged. When its plugged everything sounds so hard and stiff.

This is a VERY good match to what styles I play. I've been playing guitar for a 2 years now. I had a Cort Guitar. No doubt that guitar kicked ass and it was sorta my first guitar. So I got heartbroken couble o' Days after I sold it. 1 Month later I bought this. This Sound Kicks more than just ass. 1 thing I love about it?... Hmm, The SOUND and the Flame Maple finish. 1 Thing I hate?.. Srry. Can't find anything. What I did compare this 1 was a Fender DG22CE and a Taylor 110e. Of course The guitars I compared with did sound reeaally good, But this guitar is just magic.

It looks very solid. I think it will atleast live a maybe 60 years more. The finish looks very nice aswell.

I got to this dude that was selling this. It didn't look that good. Because he didn't take care of it that well. I got there took the guitar and played a few chords. And it was my best friend. My Soulmate. I found My soulmate. Perfect guitar.

My Simon And Patrick guitar is a Dreadnought and was built in Canada Year 1998. The S&M SC Flame Maple is an Electric Acoustic guitar with 22 frets. The S&M SC Flame Maple Features a solid Spruce top, Flame Maple on the back and sides, about 24-3/4" Scale Length and the finish is High gloss Custom Polished finish. The pickup system is aswell B-Band.

papajohns44
    it was my best friend. my soulmate. i found my soulmate and then we made love in a back alley and now we have 3 kids, but i left her for a new guitar... someone that actually understands me, you'll never understand!
    Joe-Floyd-lover
    Since when is Jimi Hendrix spelled Jimmie... If I had a nickel for every misspelling of a guitarist's name on this site, I would be rich... David Gilmore... Jimmy Paige... Jimmie Hendrix... Learn to spell your favorite guitarist's name before you type it!
    Sigge96
    Idiots, He said that he played MAINLY country. And he also played Jimi Hendrix, SRV, John lennon type o' things. Bet he plays bluegrass to. Dont pick on this kid. Hes probably a swedish dude or something. Dont put this kid down. Good Review!