SC CW Flame Maple Review

manufacturer: Simon & Patrick date: 12/15/2010 category: Acoustic Guitars
Simon & Patrick: SC CW Flame Maple
Electro Acoustic Guitar with the brighter tones of maple and spruce this guitar will have no problems cutting through the mix in a live setting.
 8.6
 9.6
 7.6
 2,127
review (1) pictures (1) 5 comments vote for this gear:
SC CW Flame Maple Reviewed by: unregistered, on december 15, 2010

Purchased from: Friend

Features: My Simon And Patrick guitar is a Dreadnought and was built in Canada Year 1998. The S&M SC Flame Maple is an Electric Acoustic guitar with 22 frets. The S&M SC Flame Maple Features a solid Spruce top, Flame Maple on the back and sides, about 24-3/4" Scale Length and the finish is High gloss Custom Polished finish. The pickup system is aswell B-Band. // 9

Sound: I Play Mainly country, John Lennon and Stevie Ray Vaughan/Jimmie Hendrix Style. And it suits perfectly. Love the Sound. Crystal clear Highs and powerful Lows. It has a Very deep and full sound with a VERY long sustain. And thats what I am looking for the most when I play. It sounds best unplugged. When its plugged everything sounds so hard and stiff. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: I got to this dude that was selling this. It didn't look that good. Because he didn't take care of it that well. I got there took the guitar and played a few chords. And it was my best friend. My Soulmate. I found My soulmate. Perfect guitar. // 10

Reliability & Durability: It looks very solid. I think it will atleast live a maybe 60 years more. The finish looks very nice aswell. // 10

Overall Impression: This is a VERY good match to what styles I play. I've been playing guitar for a 2 years now. I had a Cort Guitar. No doubt that guitar kicked ass and it was sorta my first guitar. So I got heartbroken couble o' Days after I sold it. 1 Month later I bought this. This Sound Kicks more than just ass. 1 thing I love about it?... Hmm, The SOUND and the Flame Maple finish. 1 Thing I hate?.. Srry. Can't find anything. What I did compare this 1 was a Fender DG22CE and a Taylor 110e. Of course The guitars I compared with did sound reeaally good, But this guitar is just magic. // 10

Comments