Woodland 12 Cedar review by Simon & Patrick

Simon & Patrick: Woodland 12 Cedar

Purchased from: L&M

It sounds really full and rich. My music styles are classic rock and folk rock. It suits the style very nicely. It always has a full sound, that could not be matched with any 6 string(s). this guitar is simply un-beatable. It has a very nice sound, sounds really nice when strumming certain chords: Em, G, C, D, Am7, G7 and D7.

This is a great match with my style of music. I own many other guitars, a Gibson, Yamaha, and Epiphone. This is by far my favourite. If this were to be stolen, I would defiantly hunt for a new one. My favourite feature is the finish. I love this guitar. I only wish it came with an acoustic/electric pick-up, but I can have that installed. Since I bought from L&M, I get a 1 year warranty, and a free set-up. I highly advise purchasing this guitar.

This guitar will Take anything, but nuthing I'm willing to do to it. I would not take this camping. it is very delicate, due to the fact it was made so well. This guitar is a soild top, meaning it's only going to get better. I don't like to put it down. This guitar is Fantastic.

The grain on the back is really nice. The finish is Snaagadelic. I love this guitar. There is no trace of glue on the fretboard and neck. This guitar was obviously made top quality, it can't be beat. The guitar plays smooth and easy. it is my best choice ever. I was looking at an Art & Lutherie for $299.00 Canadian, but I found this and don't regret not buying the Art & Lutherie.

This review is for the Simon And Patrick Woodland 12 Cedar 12 string guitar. I bought mine from L&M justa few days ago, along with a picalo flute for my sister. This guitar was made in 2006 in Canada. It has 21 Frets, it's a solid top with a semi gloss custom polished finish. The back and sides on it are Wild Cherry. It has a nice Sddle made by Graph tech, and a Tusq Nut. I am not sure what kind of tuners it has, but I like them.