SW201 review by Stagg

Stagg: SW201

Purchased from: Mitros Music Company

I am a rocker, I prefer Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, G N'R and Red Hot Chili Peppers. I like listening to Clapton, DP and exYU rock (ever heard of SMAK and legendary Tocak), so this guitar is perfect for my style (especially Jovi and exYU rock). Sound is beautiful, noble and clean!

As I said I'm a Jovi-styled rocker so this guitar is a perfect match for me? It is my first and only guitar and I guard it like the eyes in my head. I love this guitar. For now it's perfect and more. Although I am beginner I recommend it to anyone. The guitar sounds like a heaven full of angles, but in the rock way.

I'm a beginner at playing so I didn't tried it Live but I think it's very reliable (although it doesn't look like it is). But, it's maybe a little too scratchy. I have already scratched a spot on a head and I'm so pissed. It has a pickguard, so the body is safe from the pick.

It was well set-up by deafult. Guitar is just perfectly set-up. And it's cheaper than my cell phone. The strings are making perfect sound, the neck is just fine. The covered strings give much prettier sound but it's kind of a hard to play, hey, I'm learning. It has no second belt button-thingy. Pickguard is black plastic.

I bought this guitar about month ago. Since this is my first guitar, I needn't to many accessories and stuff (and I don't have much experience in this). It's sunbutrst version. It has 21 frets (14 are easy to reach), it has 4 strings covered (all but solo strings, BTW all strings are steel). The colour is very pretty. And I got just gig bag and a Tool-key thingy to ajdust the neck. Oh, yeah, I have Jim Dunlop 0.73 nylon pick and one PRS 0.73 nylon (that is a bit harder).

recliner33
    I bought this guitar about 2 years after first learning on the electric guitar. For it's price, you can't beat the sound. Sure I have heard better sounding acoustics, but they cost alot more. The only reason why I bought this guitar was because it was the only left handed acoustic at the music store I went to that day, but I don't regret buying it. Maybe if I had more money, I would buy a nicer one, but this is the best deal you can get if you or a beginner or just a musician with no money. I play it everyday. The only downside about buying this guitar is that I hardly play my electric guitars anymore.