EG320SC review by Takamine

Takamine: EG320SC

I was the worlds worst guitaris until I bought this guitar! I had a Tanglewood 100.00 guitar which was good value for money, but the action was never really low enough to be comfortable. Thsi thing looks and sounds amazing. I play the usual stuf (David Gray, Eagles, James Blunt and anything no too taxing) and it suits just fine. It has a really refined tone, crystal clear to be honest. It cuts the mustard just like a purpose-built mustard cutter!

This guitar will suita all type of music I guess. A good all-rounder! I've been playing on and off for 20 years with a five year break in the middle, so I know what's good and what's bad when it comes to guitars. The only thing I could possibly wanted on this guitar is a strap button at the base of the neck instead of having to attach it to the nut end, but that's just my personal preference.

This is the type of guitar that's gonna last a lifetime. It's built to last, but also to perform. Not sure if I will ever perform to any crowds, maybe just friends and family, but either way this is a great guitar!

I tried two of the same guitar in the shop. The one I got was the best set up (in my opinion) but they were both spot-on! I can honestly say the action on this thing is better than most electrics! It's absolutely perfect in every way.

This is a spruce top electro-acoustic with a cut-away at the bottom. It was made in China, has six strings, standard tuners, Takamine's own pre-amp and EQ.

CarryOnBoo
    i have just brought the same guitar, its not as pleasing on the eye as id like but i choose it over the one i liked the look of becuase this one has a nice warmth to it compared to all the other guitars i tried. i have a ovation which has the brighter zingier sound whicvh i was wanting to move away from and this guitar has more depth to the sound. i hope i made the right choice