Sundance review by Tanglewood

Tanglewood: Sundance

Purchased from: Staffordshire

This guitar suits my syle quite well. I mostly play Led Zeppellin, Meatpuppets, Nirvana type stuff. There is no buzz from playing barre chords and the harmonics are great. However ,When bending there is lots of friction Between the Strings And the fretboard, and a little buzz. apart from this the sound is great for a guitar this price.

I play acoustic Rock and also a bit of blues, and this guitar fits my style well. I have been playing for about 3 years. This guitar is brilliant value for money, it was better than some of the 400 guitars in the shop (and its a good guitar shop).

This guitar is very reliable, Unlike my Electric guitar. The finish has not tattered or scratched at all, the stap buttons are solid, but I would probably not use it at a live gig without backup if I was having to put my guitar in different tunings for every song.

I had to adjust the action a little on this guitar. It was very well made, with no major flaws or cracks. The only little thing I have found is a small dent oat the end of the 6th fret, but it's not audible, as it is past the 6th string.

- Laminated spruce top - Laminated mahogany back & sides - Rosewood fingerboard & bridge - Die-cast machine heads - Roto sound phosphor bronze extra light gauge strings