110 review by Taylor

Taylor: 110

This guitar is perfect for what I play, which is pretty much everything. I play anything from Jazz to rock to Latin to chick songs (you gotta play some sweet songs for the ladies). The thing I love about Taylor is that you can hear every note and little nuance in a chord instead of just the bass notes and what not in other guitars. It is a dreadnought so it does have that loud, rich beauitful tone. The tone can definitely be described as bright. That's what the naysayers do not like. They say the tone is a little to bright. Just right for me though.

This guitar is one of my favorite guitar. My $2,200 SG got really jealous the first week of two because I couldn't put this thing down. I would definitely buy this again if it was stolen(well I have insurance). My favorite part of this guitar is it's incredible sound. I would suggest anyone looking to buy a new acoustic check it out.

This guitar has been through a lot with me since I've gotten it. It is the only acoustic I bring to shows now and it has not let me down. It has been banged around a few times but it only has one bearly noticable dent. The craftmanship on this guitar is perfect I believe Taylor and I will be rocking for quite some time.

The guitar was put together very well. You can really play some fast acoustic latin stuff on here because the action is incredible. The only flaw on the guitar was that the tuning peg for the G string was a little loose. This was easily fixed by the tools provided though. The finish is awesome because the solid top is the best way to go.

This is such a beautiful guitar. It's a solid top 24 fret guitar wtih a dreadnought body. The version I purchased did not come with electronics but it can be bought for about $100 more. I just like to hook up my own pick ups. The guitar came with a nice Taylor gig bag and some tools to take the neck off. It also came with both strap pegs built into the body which was a huge seller for me because I absolutely hate the strap being connected to the head of the guitar. All in all it came with some pretty good features. When you're buying a nice guitar like this you usually don't expect to get those 2nd rate straps and tuners and other acessories that come with it.