Blink-182 review by Blink-182

Blink-182: Blink-182
  • Released: Nov 18, 2003

I have been a Blink fan since enema of the state. I liked the songs that were played on the radio (All The Small Things/What's My Age Again) the only reason that I even bought Enema was because of the third single, Adams Song. This is an awesome song. I loved it. I got their older stuff and their newer stuff and I liked the serious songs the most, like Romeo And Rabecca and What Went Wrong this new serious album is like a bunch of great an favorite songs. I am very serious, and now Blink is. change is always needed. Blink changed cause they grew.

The lyrics were amazing. I loved listening to them. Blink took time and poured their hearts and their souls into the lyrics, like I do for my band. The band is much more worth listening to now that they have somthing to say.

I have been a blink fan since the first time I heard a Blink song. I'm Lost Without You is an awesome slow, depressive, sit in a dark room and think album. Is it worth buying? I Bought the firs copy in my whole city! I ditched school to wait outside the store for an hour to buy the cd in the first place. My cousin scrached that one beyond repair a month later, and I bought another. I love it. You will too, if youve grown up at all in the last 5 years.