Big Baby review by Taylor

Taylor: Big Baby

This is where this thing shines. This is probably the best Taylor I have played. I compared it to other Martins and Taylors in the store and it simply had sound that was a lot better in clarity tone and richness. The Big Baby doesnt even get noisy at all. This Taylor is really cool for my style (I play modern rock, classic rock, jazz and a bit of screamo/emo). For the sound you get out of this thing it should cost 4 times as much.

I have always wanted a Taylor but I could never justify forking out 1500 grand to get one. The Big Baby is a fraction of that and I get a the sound I want and then some from this. I have played everything but different forms of metal and country on this thing and it seems like it fit any style. I compared this to some of the 1500 hundred Taylors in the store and honestly it sounds alot better then them. I've been playing for 5 years and I have an ear for good tone and this thing has good tone. If you're looking for a nice acoustic that can be taken to the beach or be your main axe for those tender acoustic moments then this is it. The only thing I dont like are the strap buttons because they're a bit big for normal straps. If this where stolen then I would hunt down whoever stole it and force them to listen to Britney Spears and Good Charlotte and then proceed to beating him over the head with one of my effect pedals and take the guitar back from his cold lifeless hands.

This guitar seems like it can take a beating and then some. I use this as my main acoustic now. I would depend on it I had no other guitar in the world to use for a up-coming gig. The finish looks like it will last if you take care of it. The strap buttons seem to be good the only thing I dont like is its a bit big for some straps to fit.

The finish was one of the best looking spruce tops I had ever seen in my life. The action was not bad either its really low and not way in the air like some acoustics I've had the dishonor of playing. No flaws as far as the eyes can see. So it basically came set up fine right out of the store.

This is an '05 model. Made in the good old USA, 20 frets bolt on neck, spruce top. 15/16 the size of a normal dreadnought. Non-locking turners and no electronics. You're basic acoustic guitar. Really light and a bit smaller then the normal acoustic.

UmeshBhalsod
    I also have this guitar as my main acoustic and agree completely with the review. For it's price tag, you really cannot get a better buy.