Big Baby review by Taylor

Taylor: Big Baby

Purchased from: local person

I really enjoy the tone and sound I get from this guitar. Elixr strings I have found are very suited for this guitar. I don't think it has very deep tones but fits in very well for me. Howevever I feel that it has a very bright and crispy high end. It is well suited for different styles of music.

I play almost every kind of music that hits my mood. This er this is a grat guitar for a smaller stature person. Guitar will play most styles I want to play. I been playing for 23 years and have played very expensive guitars. I don't think that I would buy another for myself because of the 15/16th scale which is a tad small for me. I would move up into the fuller size Taylor guitars. However this is a great guitar for a smaller stature person. I cannot say anything bad about this guitar except for the 15/16th scale. It has the great Taylor sound.

I feel this guitar will last. It's been through an accident or two and held up rather nicely, I feel it is very durable. It is a very solid and well built guitar with no flaws. A beautiful good feeling creation. I feels really nice when wearing a strap when playing.

The action was a little high but I adjusted it. It still isn't where I'd like for it to be but it's o.k. for me. The wood selected for this Big Baby Taylor is a very high qaulity wood. I saw no flaws at all. The neck is a bolt on and has a very good feel to it.

This is an Aerican made Taylor with 20 frets.It is 15/16th scale Dreadnought style guitar. The top is spruce with mahogany sides, back, and neck. It has a satin finish. I got a gig bag with it as well. This guitar had been played very little when I bought it. I was very impressed by it's appearance.