AG-1 review by TGM

TGM: AG-1

Purchased from: Music World (Bashundhara city)

I am a lead guitarist, I don't play on chords that much so in that case my eyes were on how much suitable the guitar is for playing lead notes. And I found it quite impressive, the sound doesn't give any harsh effects like local signatures or Indian Gibsons, they are a lot clearer and smooth.

I had a dream that someday I'll buy a pure handmade Draco Supreme (BC Rich USA), yup I still have that dream, but somehow I got stuck with this one. But I don't regret that, because I kinda like its quality and feel comfortable playing it.

It will last a long time the hardware speaks of it. But this is not suitable for any live shows, it was made for self practice and improvement of skills.

It was smoothly made, no confusions about that. And for a beginner it is a wonderful guitar.

Quite a guitar it is, not that impressive, but still I like the bluesy sound of it... It has 22 frets, a smooth polished body, made of mahogany, a medium sized sound box(or whatever you call it), the height between the strings and fret board is perfect, no equilizer and output invocation and a deep chocolate coloured outlook. Oh I almost forgot to mention, it has a tune-o-matic bridge style and it was made in India in the year 2012.