4513 4/4 Western Cutaway review by Ts-Ideen

Ts-Ideen: 4513 4/4 Western Cutaway

Purchased from: Amazon

The style of music sound it rather play is country and western styles but can play a variety of others and still have a bright and clean sound. I have recently put on custom gauge strings which give it a lighter sound that the medium gauge and I have used my mates heavy gauge strings on it as well and it gives it a very clean bass sound to it. Like I have already said it can play a variety of styles of music with no problems and I have tried it with electric guitar strings when I was waiting for my new set to arrive and it gives it a blues grassy sound which is rather cool and makes all the notes more clear.

My overall impression of the guitar is very good it suites my style of playing which is classical rock and it plays over genres for when I ant to have a go at songs I like from other genres. If the instrument was stolen I would buy it again for the sound of it it is one of the best sounding guitars I have ever had. I love more or less everything about it and I have had a problem with it and I would highly recommend this guitar to a friend hope this helped anyone looking for a good budget guitar.

The guitar is able to with stand live playing and you can play lightly with it or play as hard as you can with it and it will still deliver a great noise. The strap buttons on it are very solid never had it come loose and it is very durable and I would use one at a gig if didn't have back up guitar and I reckon it is strong to last up to 30 years of playing if looked after properly easily and like have also said due to how well it is fitted and set up apart from the problem with the bridge it is very durable.

The action of the guitar when I first had it wasn't great until I realize there was a separate piece of plastic under the bridge once I had removed that I had the action sat rather well and I found that it was much easier to play. Also when I had it it had a bridge which was too small for it so after measuring the engraving area for the saddle I looked on ebay a I bought a saddle for 43 pence which sat nicely and it made it work smoother. The neck and body are glued together really well and the head sits nicely on it.

2013 German acoustic western cutaway which has a total of 20 frets with a rosewood fret board & bridge with a laminated top, back & sides. The finish is a blue tiger design which is in a blue and yellow color. When bought cam with two guitar picks a spare set of medium gauge strings with a gig bag, strap & alen key. They do also do a version with a pick up built in for anyone looking to play concerts and I don't know what it is like with a pick up but I will buy one fit and write another review to anyone who is interested.

TobinXD
    I'm really considering buying this guitar for a second guitar but first steel string, the price is cheap and from this review i think i just might