TC13 review by Valencia

Valencia: TC13

Purchased from: Local Shop

I just started playing, so I'm not really sure what I play - probably Folk. Anyway, the guitar sounds great and its easy to play as the strings are nylon.

Overall I think this is great for beginners, whether you want to later learnt electric guitar or just stick with acoustic. The strings last so long! I haven't changed them in about four months, which is a hell of a long time. I love it!

I might play it live, but since I never never have I don't know. It doesn't show many scratches, which is fantastic. Just don't screw up and drop it on tiles! I'll regret that forever! However there is only a little scratch and the sound quality is not effected one bit.

As I said before, it is easy to play, and has a pretty good finish.

I got my Valencia classical guitar as a Christmas present last year. I think it was made in the US but I'm not sure. It is the natural colour and is laminated and I think the neck wood is made from basswood with a tranparent finish. As it's only a classical guitar it doesn't have much, but I still love it.

timo1
    I have the 3/4 size version of this and have had it since I started playing guitar.It will last you a lifetime if you care for it