TC13 Review

manufacturer: Valencia date: 05/23/2005 category: Acoustic Guitars

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Valencia: TC13
This instrument represents the best beginner guitar. With quality sound and ease of play, the body is bound and the neck is reinforced with a steel rod. Also has durable nickel machine heads. Nice nylon string guitar, perfect for younger players just starting out.
 9.3
 9.6
 8,423
review (1) 2 comments vote for this gear:
TC13 Reviewed by: unregistered, on may 23, 2005

Purchased from: Local Shop

Features: I got my Valencia classical guitar as a Christmas present last year. I think it was made in the US but I'm not sure. It is the natural colour and is laminated and I think the neck wood is made from basswood with a tranparent finish. As it's only a classical guitar it doesn't have much, but I still love it. // 10

Sound: I just started playing, so I'm not really sure what I play - probably Folk. Anyway, the guitar sounds great and its easy to play as the strings are nylon. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: As I said before, it is easy to play, and has a pretty good finish. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I might play it live, but since I never never have I don't know. It doesn't show many scratches, which is fantastic. Just don't screw up and drop it on tiles! I'll regret that forever! However there is only a little scratch and the sound quality is not effected one bit. // 10

Overall Impression: Overall I think this is great for beginners, whether you want to later learnt electric guitar or just stick with acoustic. The strings last so long! I haven't changed them in about four months, which is a hell of a long time. I love it! // 10

More Valencia reviews rating category latest review
+ CG180C 6.9 Acoustic Guitars 12/21/2005