D10SCE review by Washburn

Washburn: D10SCE

Purchased from: Soundsmusical.com

This guitar sounds excellent. Although I have only started playing May 2005, this guitar is already enabling me to play stuff I thought I coudn't. The sounds resonates beautifully. It's not too loud/noisy. The right rich sound a guitar should have. Haven't tried it with an amp yet. This guitar produce effects nicely. Can do hammer on, pull off, slide etc. and it will sound great.

I looked and searched alot before buying this guitar. And yes it was worth all the time I put. It's a gem and will always feel like a friend to a bigenner or professional. The range of sound it makes will probably enable you to play many styles. I tried classical on it and it's nice. What I really like about it that I hate about other types I looked into. Is that the fret board is wide enough for your fingers to fit nicely and not touching other strings, also it is narrow enough for yout hand to be comfortable to play along any section of the board. Overall this guitar is professional piece for a beginner's price.

I haven't had it for a long time yet. But it seems it is durable. It looks solid. It gives you a strong impression. At the same time light enough to be played anywhere.

This guitar is manufactured to a very good standards I think. I mean every component looks like it took time. Overall it is a great thing.

The guitar looks beautiful. I have the natural version and the guitar is fabulous.

Kurt1964
    I have the same guitar (in black though), and it seemed like it took for ever for the top to expand. But now that it has, I'm happier than hell with it!
    stevothefrail
    i have one as well and it sounds absolutely savage and it gets quiete alot of abuse and takes every bit of it some gobshite landed on top of it the other night after playin and only broke a few strings a lesser guitar would have been in pieces