LG1PAK review by Washburn

Washburn: LG1PAK

Purchased from: it was a gift

This guitar sounds pretty great. I was very surprised when I got it. I took it out, tuned it, and it sounded great. It is pretty loud for an acoustic. The guitar has some buzzing, but not to much. The sound is very rich, and nice. The sound carrys on nicely.

Overall I love this guitar. It is amazing, and better than I thought. It is selling for great prices, I think. I have a couple other acousticcs and this one is my favorite. I have been playing for months and this guitar is good. If it was lost I would totally buy it again. I would not let it get stolen though, I like it.

This guitar would totally stand live playing. I would bring it to a gig without a backup. The hardware will last. It only came with one strap button, so that was weird but it is in solid. The finish will not wear off and it looks great. The only thing you may want a back-up of is the tuner. It works great for playing and using, but if you are about to perform in front of lots of people you may want a backup backstage.

Mine came with no flaws that I could think of. It was manufactured really well at the factory, the strings it came with have never broke on heavy playing. The strings were routed very well, and the tuners are Die-Cast chrome. I don't know what that is but it sounds nice. The only problem I had with the whole entire guitar pack was just that the pickguard had a minor dent in it, but it was not very noticeable considering the pickguard is dark brown. Other than that it was made great.

It is an awsome guitar. It comes with a nice padded gig bag, picks, strings, a tuner, a nice strap, and a DVD. The dvd wasn't really helpful because I already knew all of the stuff, but it may help a beginner. It was made in America because Washburn has been making guitars since 1883, in Chicago. It is a standard size with 21 frets. The headstock is really nice. It has a lion in between the tuners. The wood is so so so nice. It was very bright and the back is so clean you can see your reflection amazingly. The bridge is nice and durable.

noxusrules
    Thanks man, I already have a guitar but for the price of this one I think I'm going to buy it. The pack looks nice and it sounds really nice...