LG1PAK review by Washburn

Washburn: LG1PAK

Purchased from: Monster Pawn

The sound is great for any style. And usually never buzzes.

I play like every style and it suits them all perfectly. I've been playing for about a year, and I would change nothing about this guitar. If it was stolen, I would most definitely hunt down another one. I compared this to higher brands such as Martin and really, if you own a Martin you wasted your money. There really is no difference.

It would definitely withstand live playing without a backup. Hardware is very strong and durable. Finish is nice, thick and withstands alot. The one bottom strap button is durable.

The guitar set up is nice. Wood is strong, great durable bridge and head stock. Action is nice and easy.

I'm not sure what year, but Washburn has been making guitars in Chicago since 1883. It is standard size, 21 frets, maple body, rosewood neck. It is a solid guitar. The finish is transparent and very glossy and nice. The head stock is excellent with a majestic, silver lion between the tuners. The top says Lyon by Washburn in shiny silver, too. The body style is dreadnought. And the sound is nice, rich, and warm, and has that good twang sound. It is the best guitar I've ever owned. It is just such an excellent guitar.