C40 review by Yamaha

Yamaha: C40

Purchased from: Italmelodie MTL

This is a classical guitar. It can play anything. You can play it with a pick or fingers (my personnal choice) and it will either way sound great. This guitar sounds beautiful. It costs 200 Canadian bucks but sounds soo good. It is not too noisy but it all depends on how heavy your strums are.

This guitar matches every style. I own this classical guitar and my brother owns a Takamine Jasmine. The C40 kicks the Jasmine's ass big time. I've been playing for a year and this guitar has been my first. It stays in tune for a very long time. Before buying it, I wish I had asked if it came with a gig bag because it would have saved me 30 bucks. Anyway, I love it because it just sounds great and is beautiful. It's comfortable to play. I chose it because I had no idea what to get and the salesman told me to take it but I never will regret it. If it was stolen or lost, I would kick the guy who took it's ass and I would then go to the shop, try every classical guitar I can afford and get the best one (which would probably be this one again).

This guitar fell on the floor and hit many walls and sharp stuff so many times I scratched the finish out of it at a few places on the bottom but that's all it's got and it still sounds as great as the first time I got it. I have owned it for a year now and I think it is going to last a lot of time unless I keep on hitting everything with it. I never played live with it but I know I will and it will survive.

This guitar was flawless when I got it. It's great quality. The finish looks like it's always going to be there (maybe because there isn't any). It's very comfortable to play with. The shape of the body is just perfect for my legs.

Ok so first of all, this is Not an acoustic guitar but a classical guitar but since there is no review of them on this site, I put it in the acoustics. So this guitar has 19 frets, 20 for the E strings but they are not playable. of course, since it's a classical guitar, it has nylon strings. The body looks just like normal dark wood. It looks like a normal classical guitar. I think there is a gig bag included if you buy the "started kit" but I just bought the guitar alone.