C70 review by Yamaha

Yamaha: C70

I can't describe its sound! It's just so refined so clear. It does not cause the sound hole to buzz which is common in cheap guitars. To be honest, I even play highly distorted riffs on it, as I listen to metal. That's why I have moved to electric. This guitar can suit all styles. Its strumming sound is crystal clear (I mean each string can be clearly heard). It can also be used to play live!

If someone steals this from me, I would get his a-s beaten up like hell! If you know how to take proper care of a guitar, this will be with you forever. Mine hasn't even got a little scratch yet! I highly recommend buying this guitar. You must be thinking is it a beginner, intermediate or pro guitar! Hard to say but even a pro can use it; as me! This was my first guitar 8 years ago, now I own many other guitars including Gibsons, Ibanez and Jacksons. But I still play this one.

Like I said, this guitar can be used to play live. And the guitar will last at least a lifetime! Seriously! Nothing more to say about it.

As mentioned earlier its finish is flawless. The strings were perfectly attached to the bridge and head. But I don't find any button to attach a strap to it! But I don't mind that because I don't stand while playing!

First of all, I must say that this classical guitar is just amazing! It was my first guitar and who does not love his first guitar? It is very light and very comfortable. Its neck is extremely comfortable and enables fast-action. It has 19 frets but the only problem is that you can only reach up to 14th easily if your other fingers are on other frets. Its finish is perfect: no unwanted scratches and no bad paint work. It does not have any included accessories unless you buy a package! Its fingerboard is made of rosewood. Its of high quality. I've seen guitar whose fingerboard are horribly scratched by strings but this one is resistant.

SkyValley
    Worst review ever. Straight tens to a $200 POS from China? I've heard Yamaha classicals and they are atrocious. This review is especially offensive considering that in the world of classical guitars a $1500-$2000 guitar is just OKAY. A really good classical costs upwards of ten thousand dollars. Play one of those, then see if your Yamaha is still straight tens!
    Dusky
    You are nothing with a guitar of thenthousand dollar if you suck playing.
    Royalist
    This guitar was my first guitar, so 'SkyValley', do you think I'll buy a ten-thousand dollar for a first one?! I wrote this review putting myself in a starter's place. So still, thank you to read this!
    sarthibehl
    Wow, SkyValley, You have no idea about guitars and are really very ignorant to say that a $1,500 guitar is JUST OKAY. The Yamaha C70 is actually better than most guitars in that range and if you would've picked one up instead of judging it based on it's price, maybe you'd have a better choice of words.
    Casual Mystic
    i am a classical guitarist i play a 1996 Robert Ruck. I have played many yamaha guitars including a c-70 and its a really nice guitar for a factory built cheapy. Tonaly its a bit flat though but since you listen to and play metal on your nylon i doubt you would have noticed.
    MarkPal
    This guitar proves that even a good guitar maker can make a real stinker. The body has a glossy finish, but the neck has a rough matt finish. It is distracting having this bumpy finish. The frets on the new one I bought were corroded. They made a loud, grinding noise. The guitar had a cheap feel and sound. Cannot say that it was pleasant to play. I returned it the same day. It would be a bad buy at a quarter of the price shown here.