CG122MS review by Yamaha

Yamaha: CG122MS

Purchased from: MG Sports & Music

It suit my style, sounds cool if unplugged. Have a bright sound, only classical sound.

I play classical guitar, it is a good match, or you can choose better one, Yamaha CG142S. I have been playing this guitar about one month. I love this guitar because the finishing and the wood is different. You will be love the finish while see this guitar. Over all, it's good!

This guitar didn't have any strap buttons, and I can depend on it.

The action was good, better than C series. The guitar didn't contain any flaws.

This guitar was made in China, in 2012 production. It have 19 frets, I though this is a Nato neck, with a Solid Spruce. This guitar is different, which it have a mattle finish and full-body classical guitar. This guitar don't have a electronics, but I give plugged pick up. The tuner is Chrome.

Air_Stryker
    Do UG actually have ANY quality control on submitted reviews? What halfwit thought this ineligible piece of sh*t is a credible review? Let alone posting it on the front page?!
    doive
    This review was also written in China and translated into Engrish...
    georgebushguy79
    Haha what? I don't think I will be love the finish while see this guitar.
    aldy505
    to the point: this guitar made in china with a mattle finish, also this guitar is not acoustic-electric guitar, i suggest you to buy a better guitar than this like Yamaha CG142S. originaly by me, not by translated, because i'm from indonesia
    Air_Stryker
    a drummer wrote: it smells like a troll in here
    Worryingly enough I don't think it is. His profile has been active since June last year. Apparently he's a 13 year old Indonesian boy. That explains the piss-poor grasp of the English language, but not how his review was submitted and put on the front page.