F310 review by Yamaha

Yamaha: F310

Purchased from: Bought Used

It fits my music style perfectly which is a range of rock, anywhere from hard to soft and it works for everything. The sound is very rich and bright, very unique like nothing I have ever heard. The has and awesome variety of sounds and changes with the strings, but all are awesome.

This guitar fits my style perfectly and is a better match than heaven itself. I have been only playing for 6 months, but I practice 5 hours daily and my friend, who has been playing for 5 years, says I play like I've been playing for 2 years. He has gone through about 3 acoustics and he desperately wants mine due to its incredible quality. I have played a lot of Jay Jr.'s and other acoustics, including Taylors and I think this one is the best. I would definetely buy this guitar again and I only wish I could have bought it new. I have nothing to hate about it and the only thing I wish it had was another strap button. Overall, the guitar rocks!

The only problem with this guitar is that it had only the bottom strap button, and it was plastic and it constantly fell of but that was quickly fixed with a little hot glue. I am planning on replacing it with metal strap buttons and adding a new one behind the neck. The hardware is perfect, nothing wrong at all. This guitar has been dropped, scraped, hit, and had a fold up bed actually dropped on it and it still looks new. This guitar could withstand live playing and I could easily trust it, in fact I plan on using it in my school's talent show. I can easily depend on it. I would use this in a gig without backup without any worries at all.

I bought this guitar used (my first guitar ever) and it looked brand new. The strings were not too high or low to the neck and the action is great. The pieces were all in order and nothing was flawed except the 15 fret which was worn down with age, not quality. Besides that, the finish and everything is great.

I have no idea where this guitar was made but I believe it is about 10 years old... it had basically unknown origins. It has 20 frets with a solid top. I also do not know the wood but it is very excellent quality... much more than I expected out of a Yamaha. It is a dreadnought acoustic. The frets are medium jumbo with another suberb quality of wood. The only problem is that I bought this guitar used to the 16th fret is higher than the 15th which gives a twangy sound, but besides that, awesome.