F310 review by Yamaha

Yamaha: F310

I play mainly punk and this guitar is perfect. It has a nice deep sound, very full, very rich, very nosiy, very good.

This for rock, punk and similar music styles. If you play classical stay clear, this guitar is too deep. I've been play electric for 4 years and acoustic for 2. I own a Gibson Les Paul, a Fender Standard Telecaster, and this Yamaha. If it was lost or stolen, I would buy it again, even twice the price. Don't play this guitar, live it.

I find it is easy to chip, but nothing else is that bad.

I can't comment because it was set up again before I got it. My friend has one and he said it was fantastic. He's been playing acoustic for 9 years so I trust him.

The Yahmaha F310 has 21 frets, 14-15 frets useable, depending how good you are. They are jumbo/medium sized frets. Rosewood fret board. I think (I think, not I know) the body and neck would is maple. A nice guitar. Please note, these guitar are more expensive in shops. It was 60 because my guitar teacher sold it to me. They would probaly be this price in shops used. Mine was new so I got a good deal. There about $130 new in shops.