F310 review by Yamaha

Yamaha: F310

The sound is stunning, it sounds no different from the day I got it. Deeper sounds and if you want a bass sound it will give you a bass sound, if you want a higher toned sound it will deliver. I recieved the guitar for christmas off my parents and I think they couldnt of picked something better since it was my 1st guitar, especially for the sound, it can be quiet when you want it to be and as loud as it can become.

In a nutshell it is one of the best acoustic guitars I've been on. It is just gorgeous to look at and the sound is beautiful to listen to. I don't own a lot of gear for it, but my main thing I couldn't live without is a capo, for those who don't know a capo shortens down the length of vibrations and can changed the tone. If your going to get a guitar I would highly recommened this Yamaha and a capo.

As I've said before it has lasted me 2 and a half years and it isnt damaged what so ever, the only thing damaged would be the scratch board but it has to be scracthed, hense the name but that is all. I am going into college and I am hoping to use it all the time during my course because I trust it a lot.

As I said earlier I have had no problem with the strings and it takes a while for them to become loose but if your using a capo it has a bit more chance of detuning (If that's the word). The whole guitar is top quality and looks amazing just to look at and think "I own that guitar and I am proud." In the 2 and a bit years I have had no flaws in the guitar, no loose pegs, damaged strings, of course I have swapped my strings just in case.

I have had my acoustic guitar for 2 and a half years now and I do consider myself very good at playing. I have had no problems at all with it including strings breaking, scratches etc. It had 20 frets with a medium sized neck. The neck is perfect for any sized hands, sounds weird but it's true. I'm not sure what type of wood it is but it has a gorgeous finish and has a beautful colour. The whole body will fit perfectly with anyone.

Jazzalenko
    This guitar is legend! I bought it while overseas, and i bought it back in a vinyl case, made me check it in, and i have no scratches or chips.