F310 review by Yamaha

Yamaha: F310

Price paid: C$ 200

Purchased from: musical strings and things

I play lots of types of music. With this guitar, it can be heard. It has that one perfect personality, with a sound quality that can't be beat. It is the perfect guitar to play on the porch, or around the campfire late at night to a group of friends. it's sound is deep. it's sound is mellow. it's sound is what every acoustic guitar should sound like.

I play lots of music, from Foo Fighters to Nickelback, from Led Zeppelin to Aerosmith, from Nirvana to, you get the point. This guitar suits every acoustic song ever written by any artist in history. It is my only current acoustic, and is my second acoustic, my first being a Black Peavey Briarwood. This guitar is obviously better, hands-down. For any musician Who plays any amount of acoustic songs, this guitar is perfect.

I have once played this guitar Live. Once. Then again, it is about half a dozen if you count all the times I've played with or for my friends. I have depended on it many times, and it has not let me down. This guitars strap buttons are great, and there is one other spectacular thing about this guitar. It doesn't goet out of tune. Sure, it is a little harder to tune it, but it's tune stays the same for weeks, even months at a time without loosening.

This guitar has a great look to it, and is perfectly set up. The bridge is aligned perfectly, and the shape is perfect and comfortable to play standing or sitting down. This guitar has no problems with it. I have dropped it once, and the finish has stayed on, and has had no chipping on it what'soever.

This guitar was bought new in 2006, and is a marvel to play. It has 2o frets and a solid natural finish. It does not have a cutaway, which makes it hard to play the higher frets. The neck is made of Rosewood, though I don't know what the body is made of, not for sure. It is a fine-looking guitar, and is great to play.

offspring_freak
    filthylittleboy : i wish half of these that i try dont cut my hands with the sharp frets at the bottom
    oh... so its a guitar for emos than... =)