F310 review by Yamaha

Yamaha: F310

The F310 has a warm and crisp sound its a good all round accoustic. It has a good low end sound so you can hear and feel the bass of the e string but it also has a crisp high end sound even after the 12 fret. I have played a range of tanglwoods and in my eyes the F310 is a much more dynamic guitar which suites all styles of playing.

I play all types of music and the F310 has suited all of them. I have been playing guitar for 20 years. If by some unfortunate misshap my guitar broke I would deffinetly buy another one. This guitar in my eyes is 10/10 epceially when you can buy one for 100 and it sounds and feels like a 300 guitar.

The F310 is a very reliable guitar, it has good quality machine heads.the scratch plate is hard wearing to. The laminated wood is of good quality. I have droped mine dozens of times and its hardly scratched. I have had no problems with my strap buttons they have lasted 10 years and I play it every day.

It's well made, with good hard ware it stays in tune and is really nice to play, it has a thinner neck than most accustics wich is good if you have smaller hands. I have owned my F310 for 10 years and I have hammered it and it still looks and sounds like new.

F310 made in 2001 in china. It has 20 frets with a thin neck, this guitar is a dreadnought, it has a rosewood neck and the body is made from some strange wood I've never heard of. It also has a laminated top. This guitar is awesome for the price it looks and sounds great. I have wrote loads of songs using this guitar.

jhighton
    the guitar is great i have had mine for 10 years and it still plays and sounds great its very well made i have hammered mine and its still fine.
    RHCPFAN96
    i've just bidded on one from "the late 90's" on ebay, one concern that i had with my old acoustic, do the frets last long? cus my only experience with acoustics was having one that had worn down frets, but saying that it must have been at least 20 years old
    Blink2116
    I have had this guitar for about a year, but it is one of the only acoustics I've played. I find the sound to be very cold but maybe it's my strings? I also find it goes out of tune constantly! I don't get how everyone else is saying it stays in tune really well? :/