F310 review by Yamaha

Yamaha: F310

Purchased from: Local Music Store

This guitar has a great sound! Comparable to those worth 2 times more maybe. It came with Yamaha strings but replace them with Ernie Ball strings and it becomes much much better. Trust me. Sound is probably why I bought this guitar in the first place.

I think I have made a wonderful purchase. Had this guitar for a year already and plan on keeping it for another 4 years maybe longer! Best budget value for money guitar out there IMO. Go for it... It is user friendly!

My guitar has taken many bangs (against doors, walls, table edges) but still in good condition. Two thing worth noting though, the neck dents easily and the corners of the body chips easily too. Not built like a tank but still "solid". My advice would be buy a padded bag for it!

Guitar was set up decently. I believe Yamaha guitars have good quality control so no flaws found on this guitar. Fingerboard was nicely set up. Solid no flaws guitar!

20 frets, 14-15 playable. Manufactured in Indonesia. Top is made of Meranti wood. Rosewood fingerboard. And a Nato neck. Pearl dot inlays. Got it in a natural finish as I was the only colour available. Bought it as my first guitar on recommendation of a staff working there. Glad I took her advice.