F325 Review

manufacturer: Yamaha date: 09/06/2013 category: Acoustic Guitars

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ad free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Yamaha: F325
I would get this guitar for anyone who is starting out playing guitar. It has a very pretty sound and is easy to tune.
 7.5
 20,413
review (1) pictures (2) 5 comments vote for this gear:
F325 Reviewed by: lovesmusic98, on september 06, 2013

Purchased from: alto music store

Features: This is my first guitar and it is the best. Very easy to tune. Made in Indonesia. The strings are held in with pins. Very easy to change a broken string. 20 frets. Comes with strings, tuner, and how to get started DVD. I'm not sure about the year but it is new. I don't know anything about the wood. It is tan and red. Has a glossy finish. I just recently cleaned it from sitting around without its case. Got kind of grimy. It also comes with a fabric carrying case and picks. // 10

Sound: I am a beginner at playing guitar. I'm good at chords... Not barre chords and I taught myself. I never had a lesson in my life but I am used to playing musical instruments. I would get this for anyone who is starting out playing guitar. It has a very pretty sound and is easy to tune. I barley have to tune it. It sounds okay with a pick. I mean it could b me. I personally hate using a pick. I prefer a more natural sound. I try sometimes with a pick but I always put it down eventually. It's an acoustic. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: This guitar came perfectly for me. I got it on my birthday. Nothing missing. Was here on time. The guitar looked beautiful. I do not know what else to say. After a while of using it and banging it around there are a few indents but it is not even see able. I am glad I had got this guitar. It is a nice thing to play on the side for fun and it still looks beautiful and shiny. I am going to keep playing and I do not want to stop. Eventually I will get a more high quality guitar. But when the time comes. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I'm not sure if you would want to use a guitar like this for live playing. First it can not be plugged in. And its not a high quality amazingly sounding guitar. I man I can not really tell. But seeing that it was pretty cheap I would not expect someone to use it live. The strap is fine. I wish it could be a little longer. But otherwise it is nice and think and it can adjust. I am not so sure about the finish wearing off. I am not very familiar with guitars and difficulties that may happen. The hardware is pretty good. // 6

Overall Impression: I do not really have a style of music that I like to play. Just anything that is at my playing level. I have been playing for about 2 or 3 years. I am hoping that I would improve so I can get myself a more professional guitar. I may get something else if it were to be stolen or lost. Maybe something more professional or something. It is a pretty good guitar. I deal with it and once I improve I will be happy that I can get a new one. At the moment it is great and dependable and a great deal for a guitar. // 8

Comments