F335 review by Yamaha

Yamaha: F335

I can't complain about it's sound at all. Granted I got it for pretty cheap, it sounds pretty decent for my first guitar and for the price. Yamaha makes some sturdy instruments that sound just fine. Not flashy and amazing, but not cheap crap either. I think it sounds great. I love how it sounds with new strings on it. I usually play with a pick, but occasionally I fingerpick if needed.

I play rock and almost any sub-genre that is a part of it. Some of my favorite bands to listen and play along with on Acoustic guitar are Red Hot Chili Peppers, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, Mumford and Sons, The Nightwatchman, Woody Guthrie, and Robert Johnson. When I play acoustic, I like to just sit back, relax, and play in solitude or maybe with another person singing along. This guitar is great for that sort of thing. I've been playing for 3 years. If I ever lost this, I would probably look for a different guitar, but I would definitely compare that new one to this one. I like that it has never failed me. It may not be super fancy, but I like it.

Everything about this guitar is solid. I've been playing it for 3 years. It is the first guitar I ever got and the guitar I learned to play on. Nothing about it has broke and I've never had any problems with it. It's reliable in every way. It will withstand any playing I've done: outside sitting the grass, busking down town, and just playing in my bedroom. The finish has stayed.

It was set up fine. I've never had any problems with it. I've broken a few strings here and there, but that was because they were old and due for a change anyway. It's never broke or anything. It came just fine with no technical flaws. Any dents or marks on it are my fault from poor care when I first got it as a mere 14-year-old.

Not sure about the specific year. I got it new in March 2008, so it was made around then. It was made in Indonesia. It has 20 frets, but you can only reach up to the 14th comfortably. It has a laminated top. Rosewood bridge and fingerboard. Finish is Tobacco Brown Sunburst. Dreadnought body style. Totally acoustic, no electronics. Tuners are golden colored. I got a pack of picks and a tuner for free with it.

rotoball95
    I own this guitar. I would like a brighter sound out of it, but it's good for the money.