F340 review by Yamaha

Yamaha: F340

Purchased from: Music Concept

I play quite a bit of Oasis stuff with this guitar. So generally chords and all. Have to say, it sounds really really good. You get a really hollow but full sound when a chord is strum. It's easy to press down on frets and the sound is clean and full. I also play a bit of classical, which obviously is harder than playing on a Spanish guitar, but works as well.

Like I said before, I play chordsy stuff like Oasis and a bit of classical (just started learning). It sounds amazing. I've been playing for about a year, with this being my first guitar. It's helped develop my skills massively (well, all of my skills since it's my only guitar). It's perfect for beginners and I've had more advanced players saying that this guitar is really good and worth well more than what I paid for it. Yamaha really kicks ass in the acoustic guitar departmnet. I didn't compare it too many other guitars because of my budget, but obviously this sounded the best and was recommended as well. Great guitar.

This guitar will definitely withstand Live playing. The sound is full, nice and loud. It's an amazing guitar to play to a small audience because the sound resonates around the room and enhances the 'warm' feeling. It's a great guitar. The strap button is pretty solid. I can definitely depend on it. The only slightly annoying thing is that it doesn't stay in tune for long however, obviously that's a 10 second job each time you want to play, which is worth it for a guitar of this quality.

The guitar was set up well from the factory. Obviously there's not much to set up from the factory for an acoustic, except basically just tuning, which it was perfectly done. There were no flaws in this guitar at all. I've recently chipped a bit of wood on the bottom of it but it's not affected the sound in the least.

Made quite a while ago from Korea. It has 19 frets, but you can really only get up to about 15 or 16 before you really have to stretch. It's one-piece guitar (as far as I can tell), and is laminated really well. This acoustic guitar is really one for beginners because it's cheap, but really, it sounds amazing.

PVmelonhead91
    I have one and like it alot. although i must say the notes do come out clear unlike the first review. its also excellent for rythme I think.
    Rowenny
    how to see if it is a real or fake ones? i have the same guitar and bought it in Indonesia too but i didn't know if it is real or fake thanks for the help