FG225 review by Yamaha

Yamaha: FG225

Well, actually I like Metal, Rock, and Country genre so the sound was suit with my style, It has Bright sound. If you hit the string in the sound hole, the sound that come almost comparable with Gibson Les Paul. It had full sound so you won't regret it. You can play anything with this guitar, include Gothic Metal.

I like Metal, Rock, and Country, this guitar was suit with me. Sometime if I had time I always play it almost 10 hours. I don't want to lose this guitar. Its 4th, 5th, 6th string was amazing, you can use it as Bass guitar. I have 2 words for you guys "You won't regret if you have this guitar"

It so strong, there's no scratch when you hit it on something. The bridge seems ugly because its too long, almost 6 years I never changed it with the new one. I'm sure she will always with me till I get older till I get a wife so we can sing a song together or till I have a children then I will taught him/her my own techniques.

I love the finish, it was Cherry sunburst before I remove the finish, when in the dark you can see some sparkle in the finish. Red in the edge and Yellow in the center. This guitar has amazing color (trust me), but you may find another color than me in the store.

This is my first guitar, I got it when I was 10. My grandma gave it to me as my birthday gift. I don't exactly know where this guitar is made. This guitar have 19 frets with thin scale. It has Solid top. And it made from Mahogany woods. With flamed top finish (but I've been removing some part of this finish. This guitar always accompanying me and I love her.

promaster949
    DD +2
    j6off9
    if you read this on the 31st i jst got a blowjob in teh woods but she used her teeth so now my wiener got bitemarks. also im on the fb so friend me and we can talk about life (James Offner)
    91RG350
    I dont like the sound of Les Pauls...if it sounded like a strat then I would get it
    j6off9
    this guy is like stoned or from russia or has aids. dont get aids that shit will kill you