FG300 Review

9.5
 7,273
review (1) 5 comments vote for this gear:
FG300 Reviewed by: I Walk Alone, on june 02, 2005

Features: The Yamaha F300 is an excellent quality instrument at a truly affordable price. Its dreadnought style body provides loud acoustic tone with comfortable playability. - Spruce top - Indonesian mahogany back and sides - Nato neck - Javanese rosewood fretboard - Sonokeling bridge - 20 frets - Chrome hardware - Natural, tabacco sunburst finishes - Limited lifetime warranty. // 10

Sound: It doesn't really suit my style, considering I'm in a heavy metal band, but it's a good beginner guitar. It has great sound without any effects or anything. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: This guitar has been in my family for about 40 years and there are no scratches on it yet. Everything was and still is perfect on this guitar. // 10

Overall Impression: I love this guitar. I've only been playing for about 4 months, but everyone I know has told me that this guitar is perfect. If it were stolen or lost, I would kill the thief, because this guitar is very very rare. You most likely won't find it in any stores. Overall, I love it. If you ever get a chance to play one, you'll know what I mean. // 10

Comments