FG750S review by Yamaha

Yamaha: FG750S

I play pretty much everything with the exception of country, it plays classical really well for being a steel string and it has an amazingly rich full sound. If you could turn an acoustic piano into a guitar this would be it. It sustains very long and it can get really loud without using any expressions in it. It also picks up hammer-ons and pull-offs really well without having to hit or pull as hard as most acoustics.

I play rock mostly and anything else but something about this guitar makes you want to just play a chord and let it ring because it has an amazing tone to it. If you really want a great guitar without spending thousands then get it. I mean I play the best for the money electric you can buy so this is what I go for if your the same way than get this guitar.

As long as you keep it humid and in a safe place it'll last like I said it's made well and got a little protection on it.

To be honest I have no complaints about anything on the guitar it is set up great and looks great plus with the thin laquer finish it can take a little beating.

It is a 20 fret guitar with a solid sitka spruce top which is wood found in Alaska, and sycamore sides and backs. I believe the neck is rosewood, and it has a lite transparent finish. It also has die-cast tuners, and honestly I have a SZ520 Ibanez electric and the finishes are very similar it looks pretty cool.