FG750S review by Yamaha

Yamaha: FG750S

Purchased from: Ebay

I like acoustic songs that are kinda slower. This guitar has a rich/full sounds to it, it resonates very well! This guitar has a lot of versatility to it as it can handle anything. I really like how each note on the string blends together to make one, uniform, smooth sound. Cheaper guitars fail to do this and sound very rigid.

I love these new Yamahas. I also own an Ibanez SA160QM and AD15VT amp. If I lost this guitar or if someone stole it, I'd be mighty upset. I wish there was an AE version of the FG750S but that's about it. I really like the low action and the sound that comes out of this guitar!

It's definately a loud guitar but an AE is probably better for gigging. This guitar is going to last for sure and I can depend on it to stay in tune for a long time while I play.

Action is low as Yamaha designed this new series of guitar to have easy playability. No flaws in design or cosmetics, it was perfect. Even when you look inside the soundhole, everything looks very neat and tidy = good craftsmanship.

Brand new for 2005. - Top: solid sitka spruce - Back & sides: sycamore - Fingerboard: tortoise/black/white - Body & neck binding: black/white - Tuners: Die-Cast with Vintage plastic pegs The Vintage pegs are beautiful. The pics online do not do it any justice. The finish is a nice glossy type, very resistant to dents.

waver
    Love this guitar absolutely. It is very true that you just want to play a chord and let it ring, the tone is simply too good to hear. If you own one of these, I am curious to hear what strings are you using for it?
    Dreal
    I own one of these and can't say enough about it. I love everything about it.
    eternal_silence
    I got this guitar probably about half a year ago now, I have gigged it and it lasted alright, it is an amazing guitar I love it!
    blind guitarist
    yamaha is good at making consistant acousitcs, meaning theres a steady stream of good ones. especially this and the fg730s,
    jon12315
    I've played this guitar for about 1 yr and this guitar sounds really amazing. It can sound as good as the guitars two or three times its price. Everyone may have different taste of sound but this is the one to buy if you like it.
    rockforce95
    I played this guitar and didnt want to put it down. EVER!!! I was disputing wither to get this ir an epiphone hummingbird. After trying both of them out in a store, the yamaha won hands down! I even compared it agains a 2 grand martin and its fair to say the yamamha really did hold its own. It was as good as, if not better, than the martin in almost every way! This guitar is absolutley AMAZING for the price!